Ok Hilary! Here you go.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap the gifts or are they unwrapped under the tree. Santa does not come to my house yet seeing as there are no children there.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I used to but I couldn't find it this year (The plastic kind)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? What is considered a holiday dish?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Probably the Christmas Eve Night that my sister convinced me that we could her sleigh bells on our roof.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? One of my grade school teacher's said "Now, everyone know that Santa isn't real!" (I didn't!)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My parents always got us Christmas pajamas, an ornament and one or two small things from them on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your tree? Clear lights, silver and gold bulbs and silver and gold ribbon.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? That, I haven't decided yet.
12. Can you ice skate? I did when I was little a few times and I thought I was awesome at it but I am kind of doubting myself now.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with loved ones.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Hmmm...Lots.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting pj's on Christmas Eve and then wearing them to bed.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A gold star
18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving? Giving, I love to see peoples faces when they got the perfect gift.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Secular: "I want a hippopotomous for Christmas" and Spiritual: "O Holy Night"
20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck? Yuck.
21. What do you want for Christmas? A case for my jewelry.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes. My Sunday School Class usually has one.
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? PJs first, then get dressed.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? No, but my mom probably has enough for all of us.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Both of our families.
I don't think anyone really reads my blog so I don't know who to tag.
stop fearing...be courageous...
1 year ago