Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cat's out of the Bag!

Two Sundays ago was our first Sunday back at our church after Christmas. I stayed home because I was not feeling well. About 10:15 ish, I got a phone call from my dear, sweet husband. I picked up the phone and his first words were, "I think I made a mistake!" He began to tell me that he was on stage a church and the music minister asked him what his favorite thing he got for Christmas was. He said "a baby!" Then he said "oops, I don't think that I was supposed to say that yet! No one say anything!" Needless to say, out of the 300ish people that heard that, a few told! So, here I am announcing it to the blogging world... we are having a baby! It is due August 19th or 20th. I guess you could say that the "baby is out of the bag" or maybe "the baby beans have been spilled!"

2 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats!!!! I found out from my mom who heard it from your mom, she sounded pretty excited!!! Oh, and by the way, my birthday is August 20th so shoot for that date!! :0)

ashlie said...

Yea!! It's all just so exciting!