Monday, July 14, 2008

Reunited After a Year!

About three months after my husband and I got married, he lost his ring! Oh yes, lost it! I was not a happy camper, needless to say! We searched the church, cars, and house up and down with no luck. Well, yesterday I got a call from my friend Melissa who goes to our old church in Edmond. I was in church so she left a message and said it was very important. I was thinking that someone died! When I got ahold of her, she told me that she was talking to someone at church and looked down and there was a sticky note with a ring on it. She immediately recognized it as Jeremy's wedding band. The sticky note read: "found: men's wedding band...week's ago". She is mailing it to us! We didn't think we would ever see it again! Have you ever lost something and been reunited after a very long time?

No comments: