I got tagged by Hilary, so here it is:
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a sophomore at Woodward High School.
2. I'm sure I was watching lots of tv.
3. I have a really bad memory.
4. That was a really long time ago.
5. I had been 16 for 6 days.
5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Laundry...Lots and lots of laundry
2. Loose 15 lbs! (I am sure I am on my way with the cookies and Diet Dr. Pepper I got out of the vending machine for breakfast!
3. Get the battery changed in my watch.
4. Write a blog about my car accident and finding the toddlers on the side of the road.
5. Find some dark bamboo blinds/roman shades for my bedroom.
5 bad habbits:
1. Pushing the snooze button.
2. Letting the dogs sleep in my bed. (acctually that is their bad habit but it's my fault.)
3. Stealing money from my Dave Ramsey envelopes to use in another area.
4. Picking at my toe nails and finger nails.
5. Chewing on the inside of my mouth. (this is a new one)
5 Places I have lived:
3. Oklahoma City
5. Broken Arrow
5 Things I am listening to right now:
1. The Smith Barney lady talking.
2. Someone's chair squeking
3. The flourescent lights humming.
4. Someone's computer beeping
5. My boss sniffling.
5 words I hate:
2. naughty words
3. There's is one that I really hate but I can't think of it at the moment.
5. I guess I'm really not a hateful person because I am having a problem with this section. (Just kidding.)
5 Jobs I have had:
2. Math Tudor
3. Target Worker
4. Receptionist at a Retirement Home
5. Commercial Loan Assistant
5 Things I have eaten today:
1. Famous Amos Cookies
3. Diet Dr. Pepper
4. I'm sure I accidently swalloes some toothpaste.
5. That's about it. It is still pretty early.
5 Websitesd I visit daily:
4. Business Manager Wired (only on weekdays)
I tag my Jeremy (I know you won't do it though.)
stop fearing...be courageous...
2 years ago